Handbag Buying Guide – 6 Things you should know before buying a handbag on the internetOctober 19, 2011 0 By Katrina Love
When reading ads on the internet take note of the specifications of the handbag.
1) Check the size of the bag. The dimensions of the bag should be listed.
Take a ruler and use that to give you an idea based on the dimensions of how big the bag
2) Check the color, sometimes online images may not be exacting to the color specified.
3) Check the material that the bag is made of.
4) Sometimes and often overlooked is the shoulder drop length. This is the spacing between the top of the strap(s) and top of the bag. It measures how much space there is to hang the handbag over your shoulder.
5) Shipping – Shipping should be reasonable $7 to $15 depending on where you live and sometimes the weight of the bag.
6) Return Policy – Sometimes its not what you expected. Great companies have very lenient return policies that a very favorable for you. Make sure you have read these.
Love Our Handbags, Inc. will be publishing a comprehensive guide on buying handbags soon. It’s in the development stage. Check back often to see when its published here.